Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Good News--Hopefully!!!

As I wrote preciously, PCP that referred me to Dr. F for my surgery, just did my yearly physical and asked how things were going with getting my hysterectomy done.

After explaining how much the hospital, C, wanted either up front or the payment plan of $1500 down and six payments of approximately $800 a month, my surgery was on hold--for an undetermined length of time.

She got the office manager working on it. J and I have spoken twice now. The first time he explained that Dr. F is credentialed at two hospitals, one of them well known for working with indigent patients better than than the other one.

I just spoke with J and he has informed me that although Dr. F prefers to perform surgeries at hospital C she will do mine at hospital B. Hospital B should be calling me within the week to make arrangements.

You can believe that I will not be getting too far from the phone until that call comes in.

My prayers have been answered.


No comments:

Post a Comment