Friday, March 15, 2013

The Headaches


Yep! That's about what it feels like every morning when I first get up. It becomes bearable after about an hour of being upright. And people wonder why I get up so early. 

They subside after a few hours but will return later in the day--my life has been scheduled around these for years. They are worse during the "period" time (I actually prefer to use the word "moon" but most wouldn't understand that.)

I have always taken spells of just not wanting to be around other people but during these headaches, I am a bear! Stay away from me. I am spending all my energy on not collapsing into a heap on the floor. 

These headaches are caused from being anemic.

The anemia is caused from the adenomyosis.

Please check out all the tabs above! 

No comments:

Post a Comment